​Requisition forms are required for all uniforms, accoutrements, and quick service items. 

The steps for requesting uniform items are as follows: 

*As a note, you must have a CACC account ( email to fill in the form to upload the documents. 

  1. Download one of the requisition PDF forms CACC Requisition or CACC Classroom Materials. Please make sure to edit and fill in the document after dowloading the document(s) to the computer. 
  2. After Downloading the requisition form, fill out the Microsoft Uniform/Equipment Form and upload the PDF documents in the space provided at the end of the form.
  3. If there are any question pertaining to the process or issues, please email